NOTE: If you are a parent / guardian of a child under 13 years of age, we ask you to set up your child’s Mid-Pacific Institute email account so that you know how to access it.
This guide will show you how to log in to your Mid-Pacific Gmail account.
NOTE FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PARENTS: All Elementary school email is sandboxed to only be able to send and receive email from another midpac.edu email address. All outside email is blocked, except for a few third party email addresses that are needed for account maintenance. This means that your child will only be able to recieve email from Mid-Pacific Institute faculty/staff and students.
1. Login to your Mid-Pacific Institute email account here: http://mail.student.midpac.edu/
1. Open your web browser and navigate to this website: http://mail.student.midpac.edu/
2. Login using the username and password that was sent to you via email or the parent iPad packet. If you did not receive an Mid-Pacific Institute email username / password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Read the Terms of Service and agree.
Upon sign in, you will be presented with Google’s Terms of Service. Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms, at the bottom of the screen there is an image of a word. The image above shows an example of what this will look like. Type the word into the field and then click I accept. Continue to my account.
3. You are now logged into your Mid-Pacific Institute email account.
Feel free to explore your Mid-Pacific Institute email account. Each Mid-Pacific Institute email account includes Drive for documents and Calendar.
4. Sign out when done.
When you are done using the email account, it’s always a good idea to sign out. To sign out of the account, click on the email address in the upper right hand corner and select Sign out.